
OK, here's something I didn't think I would do...thanks to visiting a few blogs myself regularly...(Michelle, Andrea - this is all your fault:)...here I am trying this out.
I think it's going to be a marriage of quite a few interests of mine - Christianity, marriage, education, motherhood, scrapbooking, photography, reading, movies, TV. Then we'll see how it all comes together and becomes a thing I can be proud of, grow with, and share with others so they can know me more about me.
I actually like typing out thought, ideas, (though, heaven knows I'm no writer) it kind of lets me flush things out, and see where they end up.
Yes, there will be the obligatory proud momma photos and moments, hopefully scrapbooking layouts (if I can figure out how), recitations of triumphs and failures..you know, the usual 30-something woman stuff.
I think it's going to be a marriage of quite a few interests of mine - Christianity, marriage, education, motherhood, scrapbooking, photography, reading, movies, TV. Then we'll see how it all comes together and becomes a thing I can be proud of, grow with, and share with others so they can know me more about me.
I actually like typing out thought, ideas, (though, heaven knows I'm no writer) it kind of lets me flush things out, and see where they end up.
Yes, there will be the obligatory proud momma photos and moments, hopefully scrapbooking layouts (if I can figure out how), recitations of triumphs and failures..you know, the usual 30-something woman stuff.
3 comments:
i love your new blog. i know it will be chock ful of interesting things very very soon. (ohhh, the pressure, eh?) lol.
How cool that you've started blogging. I've bookmarked you know, sister chick!
Hi, Elizabeth. It's Aya form Japan.
How nice that I could read your blogging and see a picture of your family. I was very surprised at your three kids became older! Especialy, Alexander. He was a little boy when I saw him last.
Yes, the time goes fast.
I've bookmarked your blogging and look forward to read new one.
Please say hello to your family.
Aya
Post a Comment